Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 327

I woke up feeling shitty (quelle suprise) until my sister and I started emailing each other (well, she was emailing my hamster - her Hamphew, I replied on behalf of my hamster):

My dear Hamphew,

I hope this finds you well.

Please instruct your mother to sing you the following to the tune of O Tannenbaum:

Oh Edwin-Face, oh Edwin-Face, how lovely are your whiskers!
In your iglooooo, in your food boooowl,
Wherever yooooooou decide to go.
Oh Edwin-Face, oh Edwin-Face, how lovely are your whiskers!

Inside your baaaall, or in your wheel,
Even when eeeeat-ing hamster meal,
Oh Edwin-Face, oh Edwin-Face, how lovely are your whiskers!

The End.

Love and sunflower seeds,

Auntie ____ xxxx

He then replied:

i findit quitee hardly to type you but eye send bak to youa sung

oh aunite __ ___, oh auntie __ ___, how are your furballs?
are you seeeeating are you tyyyyyping?
Are you working veeeery hard?
Oh auntie __ ___, oh aunitie __ ___, how are your fur balls?

and that is all i can fink of becoz my head is veeeery small and holds not so much brain.

love you miss you come and tak me away frum my horrible mother
x

Who said life was shit? Not eye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home