Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Day 252

Apparently, when I was small, I got sent home from a party for biting the hostess (she was equally as small) on the stomach.

No such thing happened on my 30th. I had two naps, lots of presents, got sunburn and finished up the day eating fish and chips, looking out at the North Sea at sunset with my family. Not a bad way to spend your 30th. Retirement Village or not.

Mum and I are packing up all my wares to head down to the city this morning. I hate this part - the extraction from holiday land, back to reality and all those bloody boxes...and forms.

I wonder what delights await me there; I wonder if there is a letter from Housing and my deposit from the old flat. "Please let there be some good news at least?"

I looked up Broadband packages and doctors surgeries in my area on the Internet last night, so hopefully I will be up an running shortly. Until then, Adieu.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snoskred said...

Hi, it's Snoskred here. I'm just dropping by to let you know that I read your blog with google reader whenever you update - which hasn't been for a little while and I hope everything is ok, and that I enjoy your blog - I believe everything is going to turn out great in the end for you. I'm re-doing my links on my blog, and I have linked to you in the sidebar. I hope that's ok with you. If not email me and let me know. ;)

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home