Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Day 224

The day has finally come. And I am all over the shop. Standing in my near naked lounge with an old hat on my head - not quite knowing where to put it. I am moving today.

Yesterday I broke a window in my flat - the old one (flat that is), by accident and slept amongst the boxes last night, waiting for it to fall in on my head.

I won't be sad to leave here because of all the misery I now associate with these four walls, but equally I am terrified of what lies ahead.

So as Jack says, pretty much every day in his line of work: "I'm going dark". I wish it was for some other reason than that I have no internet at my new place yet, but it's not.

I shall see you again, dear diary, as long as the window pane doesn't get me first.

1 Comments:

Blogger MasterQ said...

We'll be here when you get back. Good luck with the move.

9:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home