Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 91.1

F.Y.I. Did you know that the Lucozade bottle now has this on it?

"Lucozade is not appropriate for replacing the fluid lost during diarrhoea."

See, that's because everybody thought that's exactly what it was for - for years - before it was known as the 'NRG' (energy) drink. Or maybe that's because I had the orange version. Bad. Orange. Tastes like diluting orange, which reminds me of being 14 and hurling my guts up over some nettles after one too many peach schnapps. That was the time before last time that I puked. Maybe it's the original version that replaces electrolytes...?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christina said...

That's so bizarre. I can't imagine drinking Lucozade for any other reason. I found your blog via the NaBloPoMo list, because I greatly liked the title, and I hope your stomach is back to normal soon!

1:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home