Friday, November 17, 2006

Day 89

I want to throw things again. I feel grumpy, agitated and tight lipped. My counselling went well. Well, fine actually, not 'well' and I don't want to talk about it, thank-you-very-much. (That's the tight lipped part.)

My writings yesterday annoy me now. All that chippy, chirpy cheerleader talk. How deeply irritating. I am also suffering with the physical fallout from all the effort that yesterday's little sojourn took. Which is lovely.

I slept this afternoon for about 4 hours. I blame starting to read "Prozac Nation". My that girl is wordy. And depressed. Reading it is like swimming through treacle with your eyes open. I feel almost duty bound to read it as a fellow depressee, and intrigued because of all the criticism. We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure, I as a depressive, should be reading other depressed ramblings. It makes me depressed.

And now I feel sick. (The weird eating is still around. I don't like food at the moment and don't want to eat. Apart from the cake yesterday.)

Oh bloody hell, I'm bored of listening to myself now. "Shut up!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home