Friday, November 03, 2006

Day 75.4

I woke up this morning feeling so ashamed. So ashamed and disappointed in myself. Plus my hand and arm now kill.

I spent the last few moments awake last night thinking: "How would anyone want me to cook them food with hands that look like this?" And wondering where I could get latex gloves from, so I could cover my hands while I was preparing the meal tonight.

It's all a blur, the events of last night. Feels like I went on a bender and now I have that horrible, guilty, sinking feeling that I did something bad.

Mum just called to make sure I was up, as I've been sleeping through my alarm all week and I have the doctors this morning and then counselling. Not because of last night, just scheduled appointments.

All I want to do is go back to bed and pull the duvet over my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jippy said...

I am not sure what is on your hands. I hope you make your appointments. I am avoiding appoinments also. I came here from NaBloPoMo.
Jippy jabber

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home