Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 59

I had to cancel my appointment with the job seeker man tomorrow because I will still be in the frozen north. It is rather frozen here. My Friday counsellor thinks me writing contracts with him about what jobs I am going to look for is detrimental to my progress. I agree. Nothing like a big dollop of contract writing to scare the bejesus out of a person. Must get better, must be normal, must get a job. Aagh.

I'm not going to admit that they might be right, (job = normality) but there is something about them telling me to do it and me wanting to do it by myself which makes me go all weird in the head. I do want to do it by myself - get a job and be normal that is, but it is still just a bit terrifying. Baby steps...

It is raining perfectly vertically. Time to go back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home