Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day 53

Called my Friday psychologist and asked her if I could have a phone consult with her this week, as demon child has taken over and I cannot get her out of the way enough to get back to my flat in the city. I stressed my head off about this decision all day yesterday and all of last night. Bloody poof.

Went to the local hippy commune today and bought sage to burn in the flat. Yes I did. I was reading a book about 'space clearing' and it said, burn sage and flick water (with a feather) and salt in the corners of rooms. I am going to do it as soon as I get home to get rid of all those bad ass demons that have conglomerated there over these past few weeks. Desperate times and all that... It might stop me from hating it so much. It's a good job I'm on medication or I'd never get away with this stuff.

(Day 53: Thursday 12 October 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home