Friday, October 06, 2006

Day 47.1

Like a little timb bomb, ticking away. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Should have been able to spot the signs - but I thought I had to cope on my own. So I got in the bath and scrubbed and scratched at my hands again. Then I called the mental centre spluttering through my details checking to see if I could take the diazepam. They called me back and i smoothed my hair in the meantime. I think i would like some yellow tights. Ochre maybe. I put the elastic band round my wrist again.

called mum. she's going to try to come tomorrow if i'm not better by then. must be such a pain to have to deal with this. with me like this. i tried so hard to be on my own. i really did. but something wasn't right. no. no. no. bet i won't come back. bet you i won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home