Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 17.1

I initially started cutting my hands with scissors, now I just scratch until the skin comes off. I also blank out when I am doing it. When I realise what I have done I feel utterly humiliated and disappointed. The reason that I have decided to upload these images is that I have never seen pictures of an adult self harmer or their scars. I want to see what others do to themselves. This is not to give myself ideas on how to next hurt myself or because I want to see gory images; but because I hate feeling like the only freak in the world.

These are how my hands look these days. The images are black and white because the coloured ones are pretty gruesome. U-G-L-Y (the hands that is).

I finally managed to upload images using blinkin' Firefox. Stupid Safari.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home