Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 8

Today was not a good day. I slept until 10am, was up for about 20 minutes and then went back to bed. I just couldn’t face the day. I’ve been up for about 5 hours now and it’s been a struggle to say the least. On days like today being alone becomes very apparent. Who is here beside me holding my hand through all of this? Oh, nobody.

Daily phone calls from my mama, four/five times a day, fill in the gaps, but today she was busy and I didn’t have the energy to pick up the phone to her to ask for help. I’ve never been too good at admitting defeat, or asking for help for that matter. Needless to say she phoned me about 5.30pm wondering how things were going - following my silence - and talked me into a minor state of normality.

Smelling like a polecat after two days imbedded in the house, I head for the bath and a clean set of clothes. Clutching a Diazepam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home